Since the major telecom networks announced the price hike at the end of 2019, the leading network service providers came up with some new plans to keep customers happy. While some plans are advantageous, it changes from person to person.
Let us look at the top recharge plans by the leading service providers based on the validity period.
- 84 Days Validity
- Vodafone Idea offers unlimited local and national voice calls to all networks, along with 2GB data and 100 local and national SMS per day. The plan also offersa Zee5 subscription and Vodafone Play subscription for Rs. 699. You can get the same offers with 1.5 GB of data per day for Rs. 599plan.
- Reliance Jio offers two recharge packs with unlimited Jio to Jiovoice calling andJio to non-Jio FUP 3000 minutes along with 100 SMS per day as common options for both packs. AtRs. 555 plan offers1.5 GB data per day with a total of 126 GB. Jio offers another plan at Rs. 599plan that gives2 GB per day with a total of 168GB.
- Airtelrecharge plansoffer similar features. Among the bestAirtel recharge plans is at Rs. 598 offers unlimited local, STD, and roaming voice calls and 100 SMS per dayhas along with 1.5GB data per day. Airtel has another amazing plan at Rs. 698that offers 2GB data per day.
- 56 Days Validity
- Vodafone Idea offers two plans at Rs. 399 that offers 1.5 GB/ day data and Rs. 449 plan that offers 2GB. Both plans come with unlimited calling and 100 SMS per day along withZee5 subscription and Vodafone Play subscription with the validity of 56 days.
- Reliance Jioplan at Rs. 399 offers 100 SMS per day, free unlimited Jio to Jio, and Jio to non-Jio FUP 2000 minutes voice calls and 1.5 GB/ day data. Rs. 444 plan offers 2GB data per day with a total of 112 GB.
- Airtel plans offer unlimited local, STD, and roaming voice calls, 100 SMS per day with their plans. Rs. 399 plan offers 1.5 GB data per day while Rs. 449 plan offers2GB data per day.
Irrespective of which plan you choose, you can recharge your mobile number through various methods. These payment appsare easy to use and take less than 5 minutes to complete the transaction.
- Airtel Payments Bank
- Amazon Pay Balance
- Official websites or apps of service providers
- Google Pay
While these plans are for short-term validity those who prefer long-term plans can also opt for the yearly plans by the above service providers.